Water Main Replacement Project: Water Street from Court Avenue to south of Market Street
- New water main will be installed within southbound lane of Water Street.
- New water main will be bored under railroad crossing.
- Construction will begin at Court Ave and proceed south.
- Boring under the railroad may occur at the same time as water main installation is occurring to the north.
October 12, 2022
NOTIFICATION OF UPCOMING WATER OUTAGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR WATER MAIN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
AREA OF IMPACT: RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES ON WATER STREET FROM VINE STREET TO COURT AVENUE WILL NOT HAVE WATER DURING THE PLANNED WATER OUTAGE
RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES ON WATER STREET THAT WILL HAVE A SCHEDULED WATER OUTAGE INCLUDE:
• 100 COURT AVENUE, OFFICE BUILDING
• 118 AND 100 WATER STREET, BROWNSTONES
• 100 MARKET STREET, BROWN CAMP LOFTS
DATE: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13TH
TIME: 10:00 PM Thursday, 10/13 TO 5:00 AM Friday, 10/14 (NIGHT WORK)
PLEASE NOTE – RESIDENCE INN AND HAMPTON INN ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS WATER OUTAGE.
- We recommend filling containers with water for drinking and flushing toilets. (Best to have this is done by 8 pm.)
- When you wake up in the morning, run water for about 5 minutes through your bathtub faucet (not shower head) to allow trapped air to escape and to prevent faucets with aerators from plugging. Remember to leave the bathtub drain plug open.
- Access to the Brown Camp Loft surface parking Lot will be from Market Street.
- Have a problem? Please report it to Carla at 515-323-6227.